Our company “Argo Maritime”, as Product Managers, had the assignment for the organization of the study and installation of new custom stabilizers (zero stabilizers) for the ultra-luxury yacht AKIRA ONE (Benetti 49). The project was accomplished in full success and in accordance with the time schedule.
The following works have been carried out :
1. Cutting and reinforcement of laminates of the new shaft for the support of the new stabilizers installation.
2. Purchase of hydraulic zero speed and installation of new hydraulic and electrical circuits.
The Following Collaborators assisted our Company throughout the entire Project:
· The Main Supervision of the Project was assigned to Mr. Mattheopoulos Georgios and his associates of GeoMat Yacht Consultancy.
· Ventouris GP (Mr. Ioannis & Peter Ventouris) performed the Hardware Installation –the dismantling and refitting of zero stabilizers.
· Mr. Drakos Nikitas was in charge of the Hydraulic Circuit Installation.
· The Internal Welding (Aluminum and Support Constructions) was executed by AlouminoTechniki – Mr. Niaouris Kyriakos.
· Mr. Livadaras Manolis performed the External Welding.
· Mr. Vatikiotis Alexandros was in charge of the Electrical Circuits & Electronic Installations
· Overall Painting of the Yacht, with excellent results was accomplished by Progroup Hellas with the assistance of the high quality paints of Jotun Hellas Ltd.
· Finally, the Mega Yacht Paint Inspector Mr. Kontakis Vasilis endorsed the exquisite paint result